Special introductory session for goalkeepers in the Bordeaux area
The Club is introducing special initiation training for budding goalkeepers. This training is open to boys and girls born between 2006 and 2012 and living in Bordeaux or one of the other districts of Bordeaux Métropole. An opportunity to discover this position and improve your game with help from the Girondins' coaches.
- An opportunity for young keepers to work specifically on their goalkeeping skills.
- To meet and make contact with goalkeeping coaches in and around Bordeaux.
Who is it for?
- Girls and boys from Bordeaux and the suburbs.
- Born between 2005 and 2011.
- Maximum 20 participants.
Who will be there?
- Our specialist youth coaches, led by Franck Mantaux & Franck Chaumin.
- The Academy's goalkeeping coaches.
- The date will be announced in beginning september.
- The coaches will lead workshop sessions on simple, specific themes.
- Sessions one Thursday each month from 18:30 to 19:30 on the astroturf pithch at Le Haillan.
- 4 to 5 keepers per workshop.
Fill in the sign-up form below