Following the Girondins away from home...
The Girondins play half of their games away from home, and are glad to be able to rely on the support of their fans all over France.
How can I follow the Girondins away from home?
All season tickets and fans registered with FCGB (all fans who have bought tickets, and are therefore in the FCGB database) have the opportunity to buy tickets for away games, subject to limits on the number of tickets allocated to the club in the away section.
How can I buy tickets?
Call (+33) (0) 892 68 34 33 and select option 4 (€0.65 per call), or else send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- The nature of your request
The club may be required to ask for proof of identity, depending on where the game is being played.
For information on our travel and accommodation deals, in addition to the tickets reserved via the box office (see above), please get in touch with our dedicated match travel agency Girondins Horizons on 05 56 44 68 73, or by email at email@example.com.
How can I pick up my tickets?
For most away games, tickets can be collected at the stadium on the evening of the match.
A few ground rules
- All fans must have a valid match ticket in order to enter the seating area reserved for supporters of FC Girondins de Bordeaux.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult, and must also have a valid ticket for the away fans' section.
- The club reserves the right to refuse entrance to the away fans' section to anybody refusing to undergo the standard security checks.
- The coordinators responsible for travelling fans reserve the right to refuse entrance to anybody who is deemed liable to endanger the safety of fellow supporters.
- Flares, fireworks and the like are strictly forbidden at the Matmut ATLANTIQUE and in all other French stadiums. Fans breaking this rule may be arrested, fined and banned from attending matches.